Using TrackWithEase, clients are sent alerts about critical tasks, updates, and timelines without any paralegal intervention. Not only are clients constantly updated, but they’re also given access to real-time data and statuses with their private dashboards.
TrackWithEase also follows up with tasks like contract signing, responds with auto-detect, and checks off completed tasks. Through integrating with your existing Google or Microsoft email, transactions are processed seamlessly. Here are some of the ways how TrackWithEase creates a better work environment for Maryland real estate paralegals:
- Creating a customer onboarding workflow
- Having visibility on deal status while viewing individual emails
- Automatic tags on transaction types
- Detecting and organizing closing documentation
- Email templates for recurring transactions
By investing in real estate law software, real estate law firms can help decrease the administrative burden that many paralegals have to do unnecessarily.