It is hard for real estate attorneys to find enough hours in the day to complete their work.
Thankfully, there is now technology that firms can utilize to expedite the tedious tasks of busy work and follow-ups that transactions require. The fact that some firms spend more than half of their time and effort updating clients is daunting.
Real estate law software can automate the task and critical date follow-ups, updates and communications with clients, and email automation that unlock “power features” such as:
- Setting up and creating new deals from your inbox
- Seeing the updated status of a deal while searching through other emails
- Keeping your inbox tagged by specific transactions
- Detecting, storing, and organizing file attachments
- Saving countless hours by providing auto-filling email templates with detailed transaction information
Think of the salary of just one of your paralegals or case managers- more than half of what you pay them could be going to unnecessary work!
If so many attorneys know the value of their time, hour by hour, they should care that many of those hours are wasted on tasks that could be done automatically. In fact, by utilizing real estate law software, your firm could experience a 30% increase in law firm efficiency for its clients.