In today’s world, clients think that their real estate attorney’s office is slow and outdated if it can’t keep up with the technological advances of its competition. However, by bringing all of your transactions to one place, sometimes thousands at a time, your firm can handle more work than ever before.
New Jersey real estate attorney software gives your employees more time and energy to focus on those aspects of a transaction that require their undivided attention.
Adopting law software can also turn your email inbox into a far-reaching and multifaceted tool that starts your work for you instantly. Some of the abilities are so effective that they are referred to as “power features”, and they include:
- Creating and setting up new deals inside your inbox
- Seeing the current status of a deal while browsing emails
- Keeping your inbox tagged by transactions
- Automatically detecting, organizing, and storing file attachments
- Saving hours composing emails by auto-filling responses
- Providing email templates with transaction information
By effectively and automatically organizing your e-signatures, contacts, documents, dates, workflows, and more, New Jersey real estate attorney software eliminates the possibility for countless mistakes made while fulfilling administrative tasks. The right software can save each employee in your office up to twelve hours of work per week.